Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Tomorrow

Putting things off until tomorrow is just no fun. Because after a while, tomorrow ends up being an incredibly packed day.

I have done the inevitable and delayed many many tasks until tomorrow.

Tomorrow...it is the day that the Lord WILL make :-) and I will be glad about it...however I am not looking forward to my to do list!!

However tomorrow we become minivan owners. yikes. It might be a minivan but it's the crazy awesomest blessing (along with our car) because the van is giving me...FREEDOM!! AH!!

Biggest item I put off until tomorrow...beginning the half-marathon training. We had an opportunity tonight for a very rare and much needed family night and we took it.

I will not be defeated by tomorrow! And...

I will run

I will run

I will run

I will run

I will run

I will run

I will run

I hear saying things 7 times helps. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment